Saturday, August 25, 2012

The Doctor III

I beat the answers out of the old doctor. It didn't take much more than near-death trauma to convince him to tell me where he is. I guess it brought back memories of our escape. How he lost 3/4 of his patient wards. What a shame.

One more punch and he'd have been concussed. Thankfully, that tall, slender brute showed up to tell me show's over. I'd had my answers, and I wanted to slam his head into the desk once more, but I don't care. I can always do that another day. With the way I smacked him around, he must've aged a few months.

With the knowledge of where 561 is now, it shouldn't take me more than a few weeks to catch up to him, and I'm coming up on Illinois now. If anyone has any additions as to 561's whereabouts, feel free to let me know. If you try to lead me on a wild-goose chase... let's just say the results of that will be more than catastrophic...

And I'll know if you're lying.

With that, I will leave you for a short while. If anything note-worthy were to happen, I will update. Stay tuned, look both ways before crossing the street, and try not to get into any trouble at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment