Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Doctor I

Oh.

That's not something I was expecting to hear. Turns out the guys Micky led us to know my host's old doctor. Both of em do, according to what the Old Man told me. Hell, the guy I tracked was actually one of the nurse practitioners that came in to see me every once in a while.

                                                                                                                   

I watched from about 50 yards away as the bastard cleaned up a Starbuck's. He really, really degraded... jobs-worth, that is. From working as a high-ranking nurse practitioner in a well known mental health facility to being the janitor of a coffee franchise. Pretty pathetic.

And you'd think as a janitor, he'd have at least locked the doors to prevent robbery or something. But no. The doors opened nice and wide for me. He looked up from cleaning the tables only to find my hand wrapping around his throat. I tossed him over the side of the counter, hopped over, and dragged him to the very back of the shop.

He kept trying to tell me where the money was, all for the sake of his puny life. Now, realize it is very EASY to ignore things like this. Threats to call the police, barters... all the sorts.

Slamming his head into a table a few times didn't seem to knock him out, so I decided to get the info now. Didn't take much convincing for him to tell me where the old Doctor was hiding out. Really, really sad, in my opinion. Mickey was much more reluctant and strong. It took dismemberment and prying him of several senses before he could even remotely tell me where these two little shits were. It only took a table to get the nurse to talk.

But, there was quite a bit of events that I was unaware of. Pissed me off enough to wipe the smile off of my face and bring the dagger onto his throat with a quick twist.

I noticed some papers sticking out of his jacket. Ironically, they were papers on ME. Pretty funny.

Needless to say he didn't recognize me. No fun. No games. Looks like I have to be a serious Thorn for the time being. So, once I got the good ol' doc's phone number and residence.

My good, slender friend (and don't act like you don't know who I'm talking about) let me know he was using the doctor in the Game. We made a little agreement. I get whatever near-death torment I want, but my tall, faceless friend can still use him for whatever purpose.

I think I'll be giving my old doctor a nice call soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment