Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Doctor II

I gave the old doctor a ring last night. For your enjoyment, I got a little transcript, because... it's not much of an update if this is all I told you... D for Doctor, T for Thorn.

                                                                                                                          

-two rings-
D: Doctor Raz--
T: It's MEEEEEEEEeeeeeee.
D: I recognize that voice from somewhere...
T: Awwwh, you don't recognize the voice of your number one patient, Dr. R?
D: You...? Where have you been--
T: I'm sure you've heard about those anonymous murders on the news.
D: Lord, no... don't tell me...
T: I suggest you start talking. Where is he?
D: I don't know what you're talking about.
T: Sure you do. Patient #561?
D: How did you--
T: Long complicated process. You know, one of those murders was your assistant nurse.
D: How could you--
T: How could I? Well, let me explain... according to your documents, that is, Doctor. And according to these... I have schizophrenia, manic depression, extreme malice towards--
D: MY documents!?
T: -- other cell mates and patients, minor paranoia, and obvious discomfort with one's self.
D: How did you get my documents?
T: Your moronic assistant had them in his blood-soaked hands. Now... where is he?
D: Patient 561 is in...
T: Yes...? Go on.
D: If you want to know where he is, then you'll have to pry the answer from my cold body.
T: Don't think I won't, buddy. I'm not playing games, anymore.
D: It doesn't matter, you don't know where I am.
T: Your little friends, Mickey D and Nurse brokeneck told me everything I need.
D: No...
T: YES...
D: What are you...?
T: A dying man.







So, off to the Doc's residence we go! Uh... I'll actually be heading off to his place in a minute. I'd like to not waste time, so once I've finished with him, I'll be back to answer all of your questions! I should only take ten minutes to finish.

Now, really... don't be afraid to ask me questions. I'm a pretty interactive guy. I suppose... unless you're an idiot, then the only interaction we'll have is my knife in your chest. But really, go on and ask me anything you'd like. I get bored easily...



And everything's ready. I'll be back in a bit, kids! Behave yourselves.

15 comments:

  1. I read the last post and I need to ask: what is your relationship with Tall, Thin and Faceless?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's another one, just like us. I wish there was a better way to word that...

      We aren't friends or anything, but if he knows what's good for him, he'll oblige to what I ask of him. Here, however, we've reached a mutual agreement. I won't kill his pet, as long as I can cause him as much pain as I want.

      Delete
    2. Our slender friend has been tormenting the doctor for quite a bit of time... As a wise man once said, "It's like throwing a ball out the door and locking the dog out."

      Delete
    3. Huh...and what is this "Game"?

      Delete
    4. The Great Game? Archy really, really likes it. Never really took a whole lot of interest in it myself, personally, but I'm stuck playing.

      None of us are really into it like Archy, but I gotta admit, Slim Jim was a bit embarrassed with some stuff that happened a while ago. I mean, someone killed themselves just to get out of the Game. It was a shame, really... :\

      But the big guy's been doing much better lately, and he's progressed a bit.

      Delete
    5. Was this person a teenage boy by any chance?

      Delete
    6. How should I know? I don't keep track of that shit. Come to think of it, though, I think it was. Doesn't matter much now, though. Kid's dead and gone. If he had anything particularly interesting skill-wise, then he's all Archy's.

      Personally, I don't give a shit. I'm looking for one thing, one thing only.

      Delete
    7. And that would be...?

      Delete
    8. "Patient #561". Turns out he's closer than I thought, so catching up shouldn't be too hard. Unless he doesn't rest.

      Because I need rest. Killing 5 guys in about a week is tiring.

      Delete
    9. Whoever he is, sounds like a real prize for ya.

      Delete
    10. Well, if you put it that way... sure?

      I kinda need him for the Game. I'm hoping that this leads me further on the Board. To about where Archy is or so...

      Delete
    11. Well, have fun with the game and all.

      Delete
    12. Thanks!

      Have fun with the extra 12 days I added onto your lifespan. Sorta... it's kind of a figure of speech, see...

      Eh... forget it...

      Delete