Friday, August 17, 2012

Ladies and Gentlemen...

One and All,

Welcome to the Carnival of Freaks! Or, as we more commonly call it, existence. Life.

My name is Thorn. No, that isn't my real name. No, I won't tell you my real name. You need not know anything about me. Now, this statement may lead you to ask the question; "Why make a blog, then?" Well, it's quite very simple, my dear lovely reader.

I don't know.

I don't know why I signed up, I don't know why I'm even talking to you people through a goddamn page. I don't even know if anyone IS IN FACT READING THIS. I just felt... compelled to write to the world, publish what, this little rambling? What goes on in MY life? You don't want to know that. Because, if you did... I'd have to kill you. Or maybe I won't.

That's just the thing, you don't know me. Why should you believe what I say? I say I'll kill you, then suggest I won't, and you immediately think to yourself,

"Why, he's just some crazy blogger with insomnia or some sorts! Why would he come and kill me? How would he find me?"

When you should be thinking to yourself,

"Why wouldn't he kill me? Everything I've done, everything I've lived amongst... what's his reasoning for letting me live? He could've easily killed me back at the sub-station, or at the bank, or as I was unlocking my front door, or as I was sleeping..."



You don't know who I am, or why I do what I do. But you will. In time. In growing interest. You'll learn to love me. You'll learn to be thankful you live another day. To me, you are all rats. I can choose whether to take a wrong step, per se. I can choose whether I find you adorable or disgusting. I CAN TAKE ACTION.

I can, but do I? Will I? So many questions, it's beautiful. Anyways, my dear readers, I'm going to go take that wrong step I just got done talking about. Stay tuned for tomorrow's episode! Stay safe until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment