Friday, February 1, 2013

The road of good intentions is paved with Sin

You know... it might seem like I've only started acting on my motive when I began this blog. But that's untrue. I've been working on this project for far longer. I knew that this would happen, and I refuse to let it go about its routine. 561 and I were working behind his back. I'm not entirely far from completing the formula, I need more time. He's been ignoring me for the entirety of this Operation, hopefully he'll continue to do so until I've finished. But if he notices what I'm doing, that might be the end of that and I won't be able to do jack shit about this situation.

I used up all those syringes on the old doctor, and they've been cleaned out. Taking his documents and alibis on myself also cleared my name. There's no physical records of my existence anywhere in the... for lack of a better term, asylum. No witnesses to recognize me. And I just took care of the digital records tonight!

For now, though, I bid you adeau. I'll explain how I went about that at a later time, but for now, I should probably run. And Dominic? Thank that "anonymous source" for letting you see my works. And thank you for the compliments. See you around, bud.

No comments:

Post a Comment