Tuesday, December 25, 2012

On with the Timeline

Excellent, now I can get back on track.

I found the Doctor outside of the post office in Iowa. Unfortunately for him, he couldn't mail out that "escaped patient" document. Not like he'll need that, anyways. I used the classic 2x4 to knock him out by the backdoor and drag him into an old Cadillac I stole. Placed him right in a little chair for three hours. He was pretty pissed, seeing as how the syringes he had on him were thrown all over the place.

Score one for me. Turns out the experimental fluids in the syringes act as a sort of sedative. Almost like tranquilizers, however, he remained completely awake. So, I figured I'd have some fun. Skinned the bastard from the waist down. The only downside is the fact that once it wears off, the influenced subject has complete motor skills again.

So every half hour or so, I'd have to give him another shot. Most of the syringes had been dumped into a moldy corner, but who actually gives a damn about that, right? He died after the tenth syringe, though... That was pretty unfortunate for me.

But the gears are turning again. He is awake, and I have no idea what interest he has in those kids. He can't influence anything unless something followed him over... BUT LET'S NOT WORRY ABOUT THAT RIGHT NOW.

I am on my way across the country. So I'll see you lucky bastards later! Oh, and if I run into any more assholes who have a camera in my face, I swear, I will tear their hands off...

No comments:

Post a Comment